Precisely what are video games: their kinds, classification and genres, also cheats, trainers, viewpoints, specifics moreover more
A video game can be a fantastic computer application or an digital system that implements the gameplay “gameplay, from English. Gameplay”.
Synonyms within your strategy of “video game” are the terms “electronic game” , “computer game” , “video game device” , “video game for PC” and so on. Inside the English -speaking game space, the phrase " Video Game" is used to denote video games.
Mandatory elements of any video games are:
- Visual interface through which the player “gamer, from English. Gamer” controls the gameplay;
- Game environment – setting “from English. setting”, which includes a unique time, place of action, external attributes in the game with most wanted redux.
Frequently, such games are based on stories from films, literary works, political events. The reverse procedure can also be observed when, based on selected video games, full -length films are made. About the United States went further, giving computer games the status of an independent form of art, or hitman.absolution traner.
Genres of video games
One inside of the most common criteria for classifying video games is their genre. Below we will present a separate list of video games genres, which has received recognition of most gamers and video games observers.
Classification by genres involves the attribution of the unique video game while using the following categories:
- coaching games “they are based to the need to perform specified actions aimed at training a predetermined skill”;
- strategies “plot games that require a player in examination within the situation and make unobvious decisions; something considerably additional than just logical games like checkers or chess”;
- arcades “games for dexterity and attentiveness”;
- adventure games “"boils" , becoming a rule. based on historical plots and scripts”;
- digital simulators “virtual prototypes of real objects and processes associated with car management or other products and the like;
- motion “from English. Motion – action; games suggesting constant clattering by buttons and rotation through the mouse; games with an exciting plot, involving active and ongoing actions about the player”;
- puzzles and logically games “all sorts of board games, including the mentioned chess and checkers”;
- Mixed “any combination involving the attribution of video games to a good deal extra than just one genre, for example, motion and methodology that teaches the game and the simulator”.
The main trends on the gaming industry of recent years are a bias in the direction of mixing genres, the implementation of high -quality three -dimensional graphics, filling the game scenarios with meaning and dynamics on ofp dragon rising cheats.
Classification of video games
Video games might be classified on other grounds. The most generally represented below.
Depending all over the number of platforms used, video games are divided into those:
- which are installed on personal computers;
- under which unique prefixes “consoles” are developed;
- which are installed on mobile equipment.
Based within the themes, video games are divided into:
- Cyberpank and others.
The number of players involved can serve as an independent criterion for dividing the video game into:
- Single -user “one player”
- Multipoling “two or extra players”.
The presence/absence of network versions – an auxiliary criterion while using the classification of video games are divided into:
- those that allow you to play by using the Internet;
- Those who do not provide such opportunity to players.
Depending with regards to the products used, video games might be “1” text or “2” graphic “the latter, in turn, tend being two- or three-dimensional”. Most video games are created for people, although their personal kinds are designed for other living creatures, for example, kiddion’s external refund mod. These are exceptional systems or devices that make the pet monitor the image while using the mouse for your screen or otherwise show activity.